Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks for 2013

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125821069
Follow the Fairy Path

Today I'm grateful for this year of abundance, not only material, but also lessons that will last me a lifetime. In addition to the blessing of my little blue Nest in the Forest, a nest filled with golden eggs - an egg of peace, an egg of sacredness, an egg of solitude, an egg of solidarity, an egg of warmth, and an egg of comfort; this year has also taken me on a walk along the path of grace - where every step rose up to greet me, and all I had to do was follow the steps. There was a step towards confidence, a step of courage, a step of surrender, a step of serenity, a step of passion, a step of power, a step of faith, a step of freedom, a step of knowledge, a step of wisdom. I'm also grateful to the people who have showed up for me, and held my hand as I walked this path, their kindness that I can only call uncommon. And I'm grateful for the birds and the beasts that surround me - the beavers, the bats, the bees and the butterflies, the cats, the raccoons, the deer (oh my lovely deer!) and the foxes - all of them so full, and so completely their own selves - poised and perfect. I am grateful to my art that came out of my own heart, a heart that's blessed to be able to see - really see - a moment, a presence, a silence, a portal - and to be able to share it with others who can see what I saw, and feel what I felt.

This year has been a blessed year - it has broken me open, to allow, to accept, to receive, and also to release, and to be grateful for it all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Saiisha...thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diane - I appreciate your reading and commenting!

      Delete