Friday, May 10, 2013

House Under Construction

It all started with a broken pot. How I have a broken pot is another story for another day, but one day it was a fine whole pot carrying plants, and the next it was a sad broken pot in the corner of the garage. There it lounged for about a year or more. Finally when it was time to throw it out, I wondered what else I could do with it, and so here is the broken pot, aka, my new:
House Under Construction.



Here's the house, with a pool (clam shell)


So up the terraced staircase (broken bits of pot)
 


and Welcome Home! (mat - flat round stone)
 


The swan-in-residence (seed pod) watching over her eggs (snail shells)


And a fenced yard too (long abandoned play structure)

I plan to remodel this house and make it more rustic down the road, but for now, it's a perfectly fine, modest starter home... any buyers? :)

1 comment: